Sunday, July 26, 2009

Golf and Swimming

I have spent the last couple of days up at DCC. Friday, I had the opportunity to play golf with a good friend. Played well considering I have not played much this year. It is amazing that the economy has made country clubs a deserted playground. Played our round in less than four hours and gave no effort to push. That is crazy! Memberships are down at all country clubs. I fear that our economy will continue to eat away at our social well being.

On Sunday, the entire family got to enjoy the pool. It started off as a wonderful day. The entire family got to swim and had an enjoyable lunch on the picnic tables. We saw a few family friends that we had not seen since Las Vegas and dance nationals. Again, not many members at the pool or playing golf for that matter on a completely sunny day. Overall, I enjoyed my family, friends, and meal at DCC.

1 comment: